Estanozolol (most commonly known as Winstrol V or Winstrol Depot, generic name is stanozolol) is a synthetic anabolic steroid which is derived from the naturally occurring male hormone Testosterone. It is used in cutting fat and achieving toned and well formed muscles.
How does it work?
Stanozolol affects the level of production of the sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), by the liver. It basically works by increasing the number of free steroid hormones for action, in the body. This is achieved by estanozolol by restricting the normal activities of the hormone.
Its efficiency is increased many folds when it is stacked with Proviron. Proviron has a high attraction towards the sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and attaches itself to it, as a result the other weaker hormones are prevented from attaching themselves to the sex hormone binding globulin.
It can be administered both orally as tablets and by injecting it in the body. The life of oral estanozolol from Landerland is very short (8-10 hours) as compared to the life of estanozolol in the form of injection (36-48 hours).
Although taking it orally makes it get into the blood easily and quickly, oral estanozolol by landerland can also lead to the toxifying of the liver.
When not to take estanozolol:
- If you have been diagnosed with diarrhea, depression, breast cancer, prostrate cancer, have any heart disease or blood vessel disease
- If you are currently taking any blood thinners.
- If you had a heart attack
- If you are suffering from any kidney or liver problems
- If you have any blood related problems like blood clotting
Guidelines for Dosage:
- Average Dosage for women – 5 to 15 mg per day
- Average Dosage for men – 25 to 100 mg per day
- Do not take for more than ten weeks at a stretch
- Make note of your liver value regularly
- Use under medical supervision to avoid its negative effects
- Do not miss doses
- Do not overdose
Benefits and uses of estanozolol:
- Makes ligaments and tendons stronger
- Increases bone density
- Increases the number of red blood cells
- Improves the protein synthesis
- Improves body strength
- Improves muscle dimension
- Improves muscle function and efficiency
- Positive effects on nitrogen storage
- Used in the treatment of lipodermatosclerosis,
- Used in the treatment of crytofibrinogenemia and Urticara
Side effects of estanozolol:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of lips, tongue or face
- Change in breast size (for females)
- Change in voice
- Irregularity in menstrual cycle (for females)
- Hair loss or facial hair growth