Regardless of age, if we are overweight we want to know how to lose weight successfully. What may have worked for us once may stop working the older we get. In addition, if we have suffered through diet and a heavy exercise regime with success we want to know that when we begin to eat and exercise normally the weight loss will be maintained.
If you want to know how to lose weight naturally – then you have to treat food as a friend, not as the enemy. Too many people looking to lose weight fall into the trap thinking that cutting out foods will help you lose weight. Wrong! In fact, it just gets your hunger up and at the end you will binge more on food and snacks – and stack on more fat.
How did this happen? Perhaps we are eating more and we are less sedentary than we were in our earlier years so we figure we will just eat a bit less and exercise a bit more. Fortunately I have come across some good news for those of us who have trouble losing weight.
Firstly, it seems that we have a buildup of parasites in our colons. These parasites are partly responsible for our inability to lose weight as well as responsible for contributing to dietary related diseases such as those already mentioned earlier.
Secondly, speeding up our metabolism will contribute weight loss. Although you may already know this, what you may not realize is that not all exercise is created equal. Whilst all exercise is good for us, not all exercise will contribute to an increase in metabolism. In addition, certain foods are known to increase metabolism.
So, if you have can’t lose weight successfully it may be worth ridding your colon of those pesky parasites along with doing exercise and eating more of those foods known for speeding up metabolism.
5 Sure Ways on How to Lose Weight Naturally
A healthy combination of good nutrition and regular exercise is the best option and this is how to lose weight naturally and in healthy manner. Below are 5 basic tips to get you going:
- 1. Treat food as neither your friend, nor your enemy, but as sustenance. Before you eat anything, ask yourself -‘Do I want it, and do I really feel like it? Will I enjoy it?’
- 2. Be consistent in your training – If you have a plan stick to it and use a workout journal to keep track of your program and results.
- 3. Reward yourself – each time you achieve one of your mini goals, reward yourself with things like shoes, perfume, a manicure, a movie or something you enjoy rather than clothes. Save buying clothes till you reach your final goal.
- 4. Eat in controlled portions – it may be difficult at first, but with patience, your eating habits will change for the better. Plan to have 6 healthy mini meals a day to prevent carvings.
- 5. Start preparing your own food – that way you know what you’re putting into your body. So why not pack lunch for work or start cooking in advance for 3 days – example, make a huge bowl of soup on Sunday with a chicken or a bacon bone and lots of veggies and store it in the fridge. All you need to do then is take the meal out of the fridge and eat it. No excuse to eat out or eat junk food.
The 5 tips above are just some of the basic steps. And if get this right, you’re well on way to losing the stomach fat. This is how to lose 20 pounds fast.